New Delhi (India), February 01: As the anticipation goes up for the upcoming interim budget 2024 in India, it’s worth looking at the most important demands and expectations from the budget.
All the sectors, be it agriculture, infrastructure, finance, education, manufacturing are likely to be benefited from the forthcoming budget. Anticipation about what’s to expect from the budget is growing fast
Few important points or expectations from the budget are As follows.
1) Lower and middle income taxpayers are hopeful that they will get some extra benifits like reduction of their tax liability and increase in tax slabs. In order to accelerate the financialization of household savings it’s widely expected that Govt would want to incentivize savings and investment by increasing the scope of various Deductions and excemptions.
2) Edtech sector which has registered healthy growth over the last few years looks at this budget with expectations of push from the Government’s side to boost Digital learning.
3) The budget is likely to focus significantly on infrastructure growth and push for more efficient and sustainable construction approach.
4) Railway budget is likely to be focused on continued capital expenditure to boost the number of trains and specially to focus on safety with the introduction of Kavach indigenous anti train Collison system.
5) Agricultural sector is also expected to gain significant boost from the forthcoming budget.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.